An RP Made Especially For MLP Themed Characters.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

A "Family" artifact of Importance

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Vixen
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A "Family" artifact of Importance   Sat Apr 27, 2013 12:59 am

((hahah you guys all move soo fast in your posts I'm not used to that Razz ))

"No, we both heard it..." Shadow commented then nodded to a few of the ponies as they made their way back to their rooms. He only just turned to Shy Dove to ask her something when the elder mare in the group fell back wounded. "What the..?!.." he turned sharply, Shy Dove at his side immediately, gasping "Potentia?!"

Shadow shifted nervously, worried about the old mare but uneasy about something. His Magenta eyes darted from Potentia to Shy Dove as he backed away from the situation. "Dovey?...." he whispered.

Shy Dove started, she knew Shadow had issues with blood, and here she was still being the shy one. "I can."she spoke up (though her voice was still very quiet)

Finally moving from Shadow's side, she walked towards the elder mare and the group. She didn't seem nervous now. "Potentia?" she asked as she lay beside her . "I will help... if you can let me." After all she wasn't sure what happened to the old mare or what/who had done it... her abilities could only go so far.

The pale yellow mare shifted her damp dark cloak to reveal a small turquoise amulet she worse around her neck. She held it to her mouth, whispered a few words and then held it out to Potentia's wound, focusing on it and the wound.

She was a great healer, but the pony at hand had to have the will to heal their wounds... and knowing WHAT caused the wound helped greatly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Solus Aeternu

PostSubject: Re: A "Family" artifact of Importance   Sat Apr 27, 2013 8:00 am

Potentia let out a painful sound, as every muscle in her body went into spasms, as soon as Shy Dove's amulet was nearing her wound...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TheSilverMane

PostSubject: Re: A "Family" artifact of Importance   Sat Apr 27, 2013 5:05 pm

Seeker ran down the stairs, while yelling: "What in the world happend?!" It only took him a few seconds to run down the stairs, skipping serveral steps. He ended up next to Shy Dove. "What happend?! Can I help?!" Seeker didn´t know what to do.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Minizato

PostSubject: Barty the bartender   Sun Apr 28, 2013 8:12 am

"You can, go into my room and get a towel, and poor some cold water on it, and come back with it, meanwhile i'll get something to drink for Potentia, when she wakes up"
Said Barty and walked over to the bar, and started to mix something to drink.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vixen
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A "Family" artifact of Importance   Mon Apr 29, 2013 2:06 am

Shy Dove started at the sudden spasm of the mare's body. She jerked back, covered her amulet and bumped right into Seeker as he suddenly showed up next to her . "Oh my.....ummm sorry, Seeker..." she almost whispered and then took a step away from him and Potentia. "That is very strange..." she added in regards to the older mare but looked back at her brother.

The almost identical stallion looked just as concerned as his sister was, he had never seen that happen before... then again they didn't know what had happened to her yet.... who/what had caused it... that always helped. His eyes went to the pony that came out yelling at them all. He stepped away from the situation and up to the bar. "You really think that's going to help her?" he asked then smirked "While your at it... make me a drink too." he stated

Shy Dove glared at her brother then looked to Barty "Sorry..." she added for Shadow

Last edited by Vixen on Wed May 01, 2013 12:25 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TheSilverMane

PostSubject: Re: A "Family" artifact of Importance   Mon Apr 29, 2013 1:27 pm

"I´ll be right back!" He said. He ran as fat he could into the door, Barty had come out of. He grabbed the first towel, and tran back into the bar. "Here! What next? I can try to keep her still! Will that help?" He looked around, while feeling powerless.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vixen
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A "Family" artifact of Importance   Wed May 01, 2013 12:25 am

Shy Dove nodded a bit as he came back with a towel, she started to try and stop the bleeding with it. "My pack" she added with a slight nod towards the door where she had left it. "I have first aid items in it. Until we know what caused this... my amulet is useless..." she frowned a bit as she the mare still thrashed a bit, it was difficult to hold pressure on her wound, but they needed to stop the bleeding first...with the blizzard in effect they wouldn't be able to get blood to transfer to her. "Shadow..." she stated as she glanced at him then looked up the stair way.

Shadow blinked then looked at Shy Dove and then sighed and rolled his eyes "Fiiiine.." he slightly whined as he suddenly whipped up his hood and dashed to the start of the stair case. He shifted a few times, to the right then to the left and then headed up the stairs... it was if he became a shadow himself, he seemed to meld into the walls and stairs as he went to check out the situation.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Apricotf

PostSubject: Re: A "Family" artifact of Importance   Wed May 01, 2013 1:57 am

{OMG. I'm so sorry. Forgot about this. Razz }

Crystal Treasure suddenly burst into the room. "What happened?" she asked, surprised by her surroundings.
{sorry. Not sure what to write. xD}
Back to top Go down
Apricotflyer

PostSubject: Re: A "Family" artifact of Importance   Wed May 01, 2013 1:58 am

Apricotf wrote:
{OMG. I'm so sorry. Forgot about this. Razz }

Crystal Treasure suddenly burst into the room. "What happened?" she asked, surprised by her surroundings.
{sorry. Not sure what to write. xD}

^
Lol, the above was me if you didn't guess. I just forgot to log in.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vixen
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A "Family" artifact of Importance   Wed May 01, 2013 2:13 am

(gonna kinda mod play to get you back into this ... sorry.. I will edit if you want me to.. )

Shadow was on his way up the steps in complete silence and shadow, it was his talent after all, when suddenly a yellow mare burst down the stair way. He let out a yelp but caught himself before falling down the stairs, but he also had to catch Crystal in order to stop them BOTH from falling down the stairs and onto the wounded Potentia... "Whoa hunny,..." he stated at first but it occurred to him that she may be the cause of Potentia's wounds.

"State your business, mare." he stated, though he didn't really take his hooves off the mare.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Minizato

PostSubject: Barty the Bartender   Wed May 01, 2013 6:46 am

"Ok i'm done" said Barty and came out of the bar.

"I got a spicial drink for potentia, that should reduce the pain of the wound" he said while walking towards everypony, and handed it over to shy dove.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vixen
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A "Family" artifact of Importance   Thu May 02, 2013 12:26 am

Shy Dove blinked then took the drink. "Thank you sir.." she sniffed the drink And nodded lightly as she reached out to Potentia, and put it to her lips, hoping she'd help her in drinking it, she didn't want her to choke .
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Solus Aeternu

PostSubject: Re: A "Family" artifact of Importance   Thu May 02, 2013 12:40 pm

(sorry, i've been so busy this week.)

Potentia swallowed the drik Barty had made for her. "W...w...What happe..." Only lifting her head a tiny bit, then the pain brought her back into deep unconsciousness. At Least all her muscle were relaxed. And she didn't seemed to be in much less pain than before.

(you like how it has turned out, so far? I do, keep writing. I'll try to be more active Smile )
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vixen
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A "Family" artifact of Importance   Fri May 03, 2013 12:55 am

Shy Dove looked surprised by Potentia but helped her drink as much as she would. "Potentia.... "she stated as e\she slipped back into her stupor. Dove watched her breathing and nodded lightly . "Lets get her to her room...there is nothing more we can do until we know what did this."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TheSilverMane

PostSubject: Re: A "Family" artifact of Importance   Fri May 03, 2013 8:12 pm

"Right! I´ll help." Seeker moved over to Potentia, "Barty, can you help out a bit?" Seeker lifted the front part of Potentia up, while giving signal to Barty, asking him to take the other side.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Minizato

PostSubject: Barty the Bartender   Tue May 07, 2013 4:30 pm

"Ofcourse" said Barty and started to move Potentia to a room.
"The first room to the right is not occupied, so we xcan lay her in there"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Solus Aeternu

PostSubject: Re: A "Family" artifact of Importance   Wed May 08, 2013 7:56 am

Potentia felt somepony lifting her up. This was weird, she heard and felt everything, But she could neither move nor speak. She felt completely helpless, and was scared too. The thing that attacked her, could be waiting for them. "If Only I Could Tell Them..." Potentia thought and was rewarded with a wave of pain, for doing so, as a result of this she made a painful grunt.

Last edited by Solus Aeternu on Thu May 09, 2013 8:32 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Felt like i needed to make an Edit...)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vixen
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A "Family" artifact of Importance   Fri May 24, 2013 12:52 am

Shy Dove watched the stallions carry Potentia up to the darkness of where she got attacked in the first place "Shadow?"she asked as she looked at her twin.

The stallion that was almost identical to her glanced her way then frowned and nodded. "I"ll scout ahead first." he stated as he got in front of them, shifted his cloak over his head and took a step forward up the stairs, almost disappearing into the shadows with that one step.

Shadow made his way swiftly into the darkness tryign to sniff out the trouble, and stay hidden as well to perhaps surprise whatever was up here.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Solus Aeternu

PostSubject: Re: A "Family" artifact of Importance   Tue May 28, 2013 9:45 am

It watched as a pony came up the stairs, trying to stay hidden. "Silly little pony, you think that you are hidden, you expect nopony to see you and you know that you are a master of stealth. You right. You are Hidden, but never from me. Nopony have seen you, but I'm no pony. You are a Master of stealth, but even a master is sometimes surpassed in his art. So if you don't want to end up like your little friend. You better turn around NOW. Oh, and just so you know no one except you can hear this." An Ice cold and hoarse voice said to Shadow.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vixen
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A "Family" artifact of Importance   Sat Jun 01, 2013 8:16 pm

Shadow walked calmly through the shadows in his 'stealth mode' , he was confident in his abilities... they had never failed him before after all.

He froze in his tracks when a voice spoke to him, sending chills down his back. He ears twitched , then he rubbed them and listened again. Somepony...or thing could see him!?!
He looked startled and took a few steps back, his magenta gaze scanning the area. He couldn't see this thing either... if any one could have it would have been him. He frowned... 'no pony'.... he wondered if it was pony at all.

He frowned at the threat he was given. "State your business!" He demanded "I only just arrived and she is neither friend nor foe. But what kind of dark arts are they dealing in to have something the likes of you interfere?"

Shadow spoke aloud, and even though he took a step back and came out of his stealth mode, he did not leave.

Shy dove frowned as she heard her brother speak to something ...though she hadn't heard anything speak to him. Something truly dangerous was up there. She looked at the old mare and then to the others "What are you all doing here?" she gasped out. What had they stumbled into here?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TheSilverMane

PostSubject: Re: A "Family" artifact of Importance   Mon Jun 10, 2013 7:41 am

Seeker lokked surprised when he heard Shadow talk, but pressed on. "Just a sec. We have to get Potentia to a room, so she can lie Down." He answered Shy dove.

Barty and Seeker was only a few steps from reaching the end of the stair.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vixen
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A "Family" artifact of Importance   Tue Jun 11, 2013 12:42 am

"STTTOOOPPPP!!!!!!!!" Shy Dove actually yelled. "There is something up there ... lay her on the couch in the waiting room." she stated as she strode past the stallions and up the stairs herself, pausing "Shadow?" she asked with no relpiy she looked back at the other "Lay her ... on the couch...." hse stated ina sheepish sort of way "No one is going upstairs... she added as she stood at the landing, looking upwards......and waiting for a repliy....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TheSilverMane

PostSubject: Re: A "Family" artifact of Importance   Sat Jun 15, 2013 4:35 pm

Seeker looked surprised at Shy Dove for a moment. "What are you talking about? There is nothing up there. " He looked up the stairs, but saw nothing. "I guess we could place her on the couch if you insist, but I don´t see the point." He lookad asking at Barty.

(I like the way this is going Smile)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Minizato

PostSubject: Barty the bartender   Sat Jun 15, 2013 5:30 pm

"If you insisti will make you one. but this is still my inn, and I would rather have her in a room if costumer were to arrive, i wouldn't like to scare them away. After that, i would be more than happy to arrange some drinks to calm your nerves, does that sound good?"

Said Barty and looked at Shadow.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vixen
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A "Family" artifact of Importance   Tue Jun 25, 2013 4:35 am

Shy Dove frowned at the stallions that held the elder mare "Shadow has not come back down, something is wrong...." she looked back up the stairs "Shadow?" she called again..... though this time she backed away from the stairs, her soft yellow ears perked up as she listened to heard her twins reply..

She waited a few moments without reply from her twin, before she turned on the others  "WHAT the hay  have you gotten yourselves into!?" in a panicked tone..... her brother, her twin, was her stead fast  reliable, figure....and he was was not answering...."Shadow?" she pleaded again...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A "Family" artifact of Importance   

Back to top Go down

A "Family" artifact of Importance
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next