An RP Made Especially For MLP Themed Characters.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Roaming in a Blizzard...

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
Snowflake
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Roaming in a Blizzard...   Sat Apr 13, 2013 12:14 am

Snowflake Would Move Closer To Vixen, Putting Her Hoof Back Down As Her Side Touched His Side. "Vixen," She Began, "I- You Know What, Nevermind, This Is A Good Moment, I Don't Wanna Ruin Anything." She Smiled, Leaning Her Head Towards Vixen.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vixen
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Roaming in a Blizzard...   Sun Apr 14, 2013 2:55 am

"Yes? " he asked as she stated his name... He raised an eyebrow as he moved his blue gave towards her. "Moment?" he asked then shook his head as they came up on Cupid's place. "Well here you are at home." he stated as they got towards the door and he stopped walking.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Snowflake
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Roaming in a Blizzard...   Sun Apr 14, 2013 3:19 am

Snowflake Looked At Vixen And Smiled, "Why Don't You Come Inside?" She Asked As She Felt Around The Door For The Knob, "Cupid Said She Was Making Something Delicious~" Snowflake Licked Her Lips As She Got Ahold Of The Doorknob And Opened The Door.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vixen
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Roaming in a Blizzard...   Sun Apr 14, 2013 3:25 am

Vixen blinked and shook his head "No I must be getting home....." he stated just before Snowflake opened the door. The smell of the food drifted to his nose. He took a whiff and closed his eyes... "Wellllll.... maybe ..." he stated as he hobbled back around and towards the door. "it does smell a lot better them my mother can cook....or myself... " he added mostly to himself
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Snowflake
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Roaming in a Blizzard...   Sun Apr 14, 2013 3:31 am

"Well Then, Come On In," She Giggled, "Rudy Can't Cook Either Ya Know."

Cupid Would Walk Up To Them And Pull Them Both Inside, "You Two Are Letting All The Cold Air In!" She Hollered Before Shutting The Door, "Come Eat, It May Not Be What You'd Expect But, It's All I Could Make, That Blizzard Is Gonna Be Getting Worse." She Walked To The Kitchen Where Rudolph And Prancer Are Sitting At The Table With Their Hooves And Heads On The Table.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vixen
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Roaming in a Blizzard...   Tue Apr 16, 2013 5:48 pm

Vixen shook his head a bit. He knew Rudy couldn't.... in fact it seemed as if the entire team couldn't..... or perhaps they just preferred what Cupid cooked, he wasn't sure.

Vixen gasped lightly as Cupid showed up and pulled them in, she was right the cold was getting in but he didn't expect that so suddenly there... then she hollered at them and he smiled. "Same old Cupid." he stated with a chuckle then hobbled into the dining area with Snowflake. "I do expect that it is. "He stated, making small talk as he glanced out one of the windows. Then shook his head as he remembered his cast and looked back int other room they came into. "Hungry?" he asked with a light chuckle as they both seemed to be waiting for Cupid to finish cooking.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Snowflake
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Roaming in a Blizzard...   Tue Apr 16, 2013 7:30 pm

"Very," Rudy, Snowflake And Prancer All Replied Simultaneously.

"Cupid! Is It Ready Yet?" Rudolph Whined While His Stomach Growled.

"Almost Rudy, Just A Few More Minutes," Cupid Responded As She Constantly Checked The Oven, "Snowflake Stop Looking At Vixen Like That," She Hollered Without Looking At Them.

Snowflake Quickly Sat Down Beside Prancer With Her Face Red, "I Don't Know What She's Talking About," She Lied, "I Was Just Sitting Here Playing With Prancers Mane." She Failed To Hide Her Blushing Face As She Started Playing With Prancers Silvery Mane.

Prancer Would Giggle, "That Tickles Snowflake," He Tried Getting Away From Her Hooves Until He Fell Out Of His Seat, "I'm Okay!"

"You Sure About That?" Rudolph Asked, "It Looks Like You Chipped An Antler," Rudolph Made An Obvious Lie While Prancer Quickly Got Up And Ran To The Nearest Mirror, "Did I Really!?!!" Prancer Cried Out, "Daddy! You Big Liar!" Prancer Would Tackle Rudolph Knocking Him To The Ground, Both Of Them Laughing.

Snowflake Would Look At Vixen With A Love Struck Look In Her Eyes.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vixen
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Roaming in a Blizzard...   Tue Apr 16, 2013 9:20 pm

Vixen blinked then chuckled at the three of them without meaning too.
He tilted his head when Cupid told Snowflake to stop looking at him that way, he didn't understand the sudden infatuation with him from her..,.. yes he knew he was handsome... he could get any doe... or buck... that he wanted but Snowflake couldn't see him... that was most of his charm on others right there. Yet she seemed to 'look' at him lovingly....and he wondered why? He hadn't really treated her the best after all...then again he remembered when she went blind.... maybe she already had an infatuation with him before that time? Any way he looked at it he had not treated her nice enough to earn the 'look' she was giving him.

Vixen shook his head a bit and trotted towards the kitchen. "Need any help Cupid?" he asked mor about carrying things out to the table not about cooking... he really was a bad cook.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Snowflake
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Roaming in a Blizzard...   Tue Apr 16, 2013 11:18 pm

"Sure," Cupid Said Reaching Into The Cabinets For The Plates, "I Can't Reach The Plates, Rudy Keeps Putting Them On The Highest Shelf," She Looked At Rudy Who Was Play Wrestling With Prancer, "Hey Snow, Can You Go Out To The Big Freezer And Bring Me Dessert?" She Asked Snowflake Who Was Too Busy Looking At Vixen To Hear A Thing.

Prancer Would Get Up And Tap On Snowflakes Shoulder Making Her Dart To Her Hooves And Out The Door, "Bye Snow!!" Prancer Called Out To Her, "The Big Freezer Is In The Storage Unit Out Back, Be Warned, We May End Up With A Chicken Pot Pie For Dessert Again."

Cupid Looked To Vixen, "You've Noticed How She Looks At You, Right?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vixen
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Roaming in a Blizzard...   Wed Apr 17, 2013 11:57 pm

Vixen walked into the kitchen to help Cupid get the plates and cups down. "I can reach them." he stated as he took them down for her, it was the least he could do since she was cooking supper.
He looked back with a light chuckled at Prancers statement. "I imagine it is hard to figure out which frozen food to get when you are blind."

He looked back at Cupid and tilted his head a bit, then shrugged a bit as he picked up the plates and cups. "Yeah...." he stated not sure he wanted to have this conversation with her right now. He brought them to the table and started putting them in place.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Snowflake
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Roaming in a Blizzard...   Thu Apr 18, 2013 5:15 pm

"I Had A Picture Of The Entire Team With Me When We Hit Her, I guess She Saw You In It Before Her Surgery And Remembers Who You Are And How You Look Because Of It," Cupid Explained As Snowflake Trotted In With A Pot Pie Box On Her Head.

"Is This Right?" Snowflake Asked Prancer Who Just Started Laughing, "Okay Smart Butt, You Go Get Dessert Then," She Dropped The Box Onto Prancer's Head Who Grabbed Her Mane And Pulled Her Back Out The Door, "Hey! Prancer Stop Pulling On My Mane!" She Cried Out Before Rudy Closed The Front Door Behind Them.

"He's Gonna Get The Right Dessert And Help Her Figure Out Which Is Which," Rudy Paused, "Again."

"Rudy! Stop Putting The Dishes So High Up!" Cupid Scolded, "You Know I Can't Reach Them Like You And Prancer Can!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vixen
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Roaming in a Blizzard...   Thu Apr 18, 2013 9:31 pm

"Well its not like everyone doesn't know us by sight anyways, I was there in the team when it happened." he reminded her as he went back to the kitchen to help her with the rest of the dinner ware.

He looked up as Snow came back in and Prancer giggled at her, he didn't see what was in the box, but he smirked lightly. He wondered why anyone had sent her in the first place, then glanced at Cupid. It was probably because she wanted to talk to him about Snowflake. He watched Prancer and Snowfalke leave again. Then finished helping Cupid with the dishes. "Really Cupid, you should be thankful they even put them away." he chuckled as he sat at the table now, his pain medication was wearing off and he was starting to feel the pain again.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Snowflake
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Roaming in a Blizzard...   Fri Apr 19, 2013 7:39 pm

"They Only Do It When I Yell At Them," She Smiled, "Oh Before I Forget," She Quickly Trotted To Her Room While Prancer Trotted Back In, "She's Trying To Balance The Ice Cream On Her Head, Can You Come Help Me Dad?" He Asked Rudy.

They Both Trotted Out The Door As Cupid Trotted Up To Vixen, "When We Were At The Hospital, One Of The Nurses Asked Me To Make Sure You Take Your Medicine," She Set A Container Of Pain Pills By Vixen, "They Also Want Me To Make Sure You Don't Go Out Until That Blizzard Passes, So I Guess You're Stuck With Us Til Then."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vixen
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Roaming in a Blizzard...   Mon Apr 22, 2013 4:27 pm

Vixen blinked at the pills then sighed and muttered something about Silver Tine. "Fine..." as he took like he was supposed to do. He wasn't in that much pain but he'd rather not have words with Cupid at the moment.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Snowflake
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Roaming in a Blizzard...   Mon Apr 22, 2013 5:21 pm

Cupid Giggled, "Why Don't You Be A Little Bit Nicer To Snowflake?" She Suggested, "I Can Tell You Like Her, Even If You Refuse To Show It."

Snowflake Would Rush In With A Carton Of Ice Cream And A Stack Of Pot Pies On Her Head, Prancer And Rudolph Rushing In After Her, "Look Cupid! I'm Part Of The Circus!" She Kept Her Distance From Rudolph And Prancer, Knowing She Was Faster Then Them Made It Easier.

"Mom! Help Us!" Prancer Cried As Cupid Went To Get The Food.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vixen
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Roaming in a Blizzard...   Tue Apr 23, 2013 4:04 pm

Vixen raised an eyebrow from his spot at the table "I thought I WAS being nice..." he stated then looked over as the others came back into the room. He tilted his head and watched them, unsure of what was really happening here.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Snowflake
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Roaming in a Blizzard...   Tue Apr 23, 2013 8:04 pm

Snowflake Would Hop Up Onto Vixen's Back, "Now Neither Of You Can Get Me!" She Laughed As Prancer Got Up On A Chair Behind Snowflake And Grabbed The pot Pies, Tossing Them To Rudolph.

"Thanks Prancer," Rudolph Said As He Went Back Out To The Freezer Outside.

"Aww! You Got Me!" Snowflake Cried Out, Staying On Vixen's Back.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vixen
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Roaming in a Blizzard...   Tue Apr 23, 2013 9:16 pm

Vixen gasped a bit when jumped on by Snowflake. "Gah... what are you...doing?" he asked as he watched Prancer get up on the table and chairs and get whatever it was they need to get from Snowflake. He watched rudy an prancer get away from them then turned his head and looked up at Snowflake. for a few seconds "....Get..... off..." He finally said as she suddenly seemed perched there.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Snowflake
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Roaming in a Blizzard...   Tue Apr 23, 2013 10:03 pm

"But You're So Soft," She Giggled As Cupid Started Putting Food On The Table, "I Like It Up Here!"

Cupid Would Look At Vixen, "Be Nice You Two," She Giggled At The Sight Of Them Looking Like A Totem Pole.

Rudy Came In And Sat At The Table By Prancer, "So Vixen's Staying Here For A While?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vixen
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Roaming in a Blizzard...   Tue Apr 23, 2013 10:27 pm

Vixen snorted a she reached up ans pulled Snowflake off him and sat her beside him. "NO!" he state t Rudy though "I am staying for supper and going home!" he insisted.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Snowflake
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Roaming in a Blizzard...   Tue Apr 23, 2013 11:09 pm

"I Won't Allow You To Leave Until The Blizzard Clears Up!" Cupid Demanded, "You Will Be Stuck Here Til Then! Nurses Orders!"

Snowflake Would Hug Vixen And Give Him A Really Sad Snowflake Face, "Please Stay, I Don't Want You To Leave," She Spoke Softly With Small Sniffles, "I-I Lo-"

"Snowflake Likes Vixen~ Snowflake Likes Vixen~" Prancer Interrupted As He Pranced Around The 2, "Snowflake And Vixen Sitting In A Tree~"

"Prancer That's Enough!" Rudy Ordered, "Now Come Sit Down!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vixen
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Roaming in a Blizzard...   Tue Apr 23, 2013 11:23 pm

Vixen glared at Cupid as if to say 'Make me' then looked at up at Snow. "What? "he asked then looked at Prancer as he began the normal love phrase and he frowned. He was about to say something when Rudy did , he looked over at him then back at prancer and snorted lightly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Snowflake
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Roaming in a Blizzard...   Tue Apr 23, 2013 11:48 pm

Snowflake Would Go Over And Hide Her Blushing Face In The Couch.

Prancer Would Look At Snowflake, " But Look At How Red Her Face Is! It's Obvious That She Loves Him!"

"Prancer! Your Father Said Stop!" Cupid Spoke Loudly Then Walked Over To Snowflake And Whispered In Her Ear.
Snowflake Would Nod Then Quickly Go To Her Room.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vixen
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Roaming in a Blizzard...   Tue Apr 23, 2013 11:54 pm

Vixen blinked then frowned at Prancer's words when he finally understood what was going on. He was about to say something but Cupid did it for him in a nicer way. He glared though then glanced at Cupid and glared more. He had sooo much to say to her but at this time it was not right.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Snowflake
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Roaming in a Blizzard...   Wed Apr 24, 2013 12:05 am

"Prancer, After Dinner You Immediately Get Ready For Bed," Cupid Said Sternly, "You Will Not Get Dessert For Teasing Snowflake Like That."

"Yes Mama," Prancer Said Quietly, Lowering His Head.

"I Told Snowflake She Could Eat In her Room If She Wanted," Cupid Said To Rudy, "Vixen, Will You Be Kind Enough To bring Her Her Plate In A Minute?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roaming in a Blizzard...   

Back to top Go down

Roaming in a Blizzard...
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 15Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10 ... 15  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MyLittleRP :: Frozen North-
Jump to: