An RP Made Especially For MLP Themed Characters.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Roaming in a Blizzard...

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
Snowflake
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Roaming in a Blizzard...   Fri Mar 01, 2013 1:38 am

Snowflake Gently Nudged Vixen's Cheek, "Thank You," She Said As She Blushed Under Her Fur.

(I'll Drag Mooni Here So She Can Reply As The Doe Neither Of Them Know, They Don't Know Her Name Razz)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BeatBlossom

PostSubject: Re: Roaming in a Blizzard...   Sun Mar 03, 2013 3:35 am

(sorry for being a dumb butt on not responding sooner i was just waiting for you guys to get in bizmo's room)

Bizmo shifted her gaze to the door as she heard people arrive, she couldn't look at them because she couldn't move her neck as easy in the full body cast. She started to stare at the ceiling when they sat at the bed, for she was straining her eyes. "Sorry for bothering you..., I was getting pretty bored" She sighed "I woke up some time ago and I'm already bored, this is gonna be a long wait". She turned her neck slightly, it hurt but not to much, she squinted at both of them, "I actually dont remember you, my memory has been terrible after the accident, who are you guys?". She shifted her neck to her original position, her neck was aching. "Anyways how dooyah doo," She said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vixen
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Roaming in a Blizzard...   Mon Mar 04, 2013 12:33 am

(( not a problem we needed to get to you afore you could do anything Smile hahahaha that how dooyah doo cracked me up <3 reminded me of Courage the Cowardly Dog ;p ))

Vixen blinked a few times... she didn't remember them and they didn't know who she was. He shrugged lightly and then looked at Fireball.

Fireball nodded as he walked to Bizmo's side. " Ready?" he asked "We will make it more comfortable for you to speak to your guests." he stated as he expertly rolled her to the side more or less. He knew it wouldn't hurt her too much because of the pain meds she was still on, even though they where reducing the amount to give her. She was healing up rather fast, he suspected it was her reindeer half taking over. Any other animal would have been in traction for months with her inguries.

Vixen watched as Fireball rolled her over, he was a very good Doctor, he couldn't believe it himself, having been best friends with him when they all joined the training squad together. He never would have imagined that he wouldn't make it and himself did.

Vixen looked at Bizmo as she was more comfortably shifted now. "This is Snowflake and I"m Vixen.... We both found you outside in the blizzard." he added

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Snowflake
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Roaming in a Blizzard...   Mon Mar 04, 2013 1:06 am

Snowflake Scrunched Her Nose A Bit As She Sniffed The Air And Looked Directly At Bizmo With A Big Smile On Her Face, "We Carried You Here So You Could Get Better," She Spoke In A Happy, Calming Voice, "I Don't Think We Ever Got Your Name."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vixen
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Roaming in a Blizzard...   Mon Mar 04, 2013 1:59 am

Vixen was a little surprised by Snowfalke's comment but nodded "Yes, we never did get your name." He was sure this doe would remember him after a few words... she had seemed soo excited bout meeting him... part of the reindeer squad and all, btu then again maybe she didn't remember that either. He waited for her response.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BeatBlossom

PostSubject: Re: Roaming in a Blizzard...   Mon Mar 04, 2013 3:00 am

Bizmo said her thanks as Fireball flipped her over to a more comfortable position. "Oh I didn't? I thought I did...well my name is Bizmo," She said happily. She glanced at Vixen then Snowflake, "Sorry for my memory being faulty, but i think i do remember you both, not your names, I never got them" She huffed angrily at herself. My memory is getting annoying she thought to herself. She stared at Snowflake's eyes never really noticing she was blind, she flicked her ears thoughtfully and dared to ask,"I've always wondered...whats it like being blind, sorry if i offend you". She flicked her ear nervously at what her response might be.

(I will mostly only be able to post on the weekends because school n stuff)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vixen
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Roaming in a Blizzard...   Mon Mar 04, 2013 3:18 am

Vixen watched her and nodded "Bizmo." he stated and nodded "Nice to officially meet you." he blinked and looked at SNowflake as she was asked a question first. He had to chuckled lightly, clearly the doe didn't remember who he was, it was proved to him by her asking Snowflake about her blindness before she asked him anything about the reindeer squad , she had been excited about meeting him when she realized who he was, not as excited as Snowflake, but maybe only because she couldn't move like Snowflake could at the time. He smiled and relaxed alittle bit as he watched Fireball check her stats and then leave them be.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Snowflake
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Roaming in a Blizzard...   Mon Mar 04, 2013 10:03 pm

Snowflake Stayed Silent As She Looked At Her Hooves, "It's Horrible," She Answered, "It Was My Friend's Fault That I'm Blind."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vixen
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Roaming in a Blizzard...   Tue Mar 05, 2013 11:28 pm

Vixen blinked and looked back to Snowflake as she responded. He felt a twinge inside and he glanced at the door. He could only wonder what it must have been like to be the lead reindeer during that accident. Though as he recalled it nothing could have been done by them no matter how much they wanted to change that. He looked back at Snowflake "I am surprised you still call him friend..." he snorted lightly
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Snowflake
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Roaming in a Blizzard...   Wed Mar 06, 2013 6:57 pm

"Okay, My Former Friend Is Why I'm Blind," Snowflake Spoke Quietly, Staying Loud Enough For Vixen To Hear, "I Don't Blame Cupid Or Rudolph For What Happened, It's Not Their Fault."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vixen
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Roaming in a Blizzard...   Sat Mar 09, 2013 6:18 pm

Vixen only nodded lightly to her first comment. "Well it wasn't our fault after all. We can only do so much at the drop of a pin." he paused then added "Besides, any maneuver we MIGHT have done could have caused more damage." He nodded lightly to himself and looked back at Bizmo.

(do they pull the sleigh or they just like flyers like the wonderbolts? lol I should prolly figure that out ;P )
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Snowflake
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Roaming in a Blizzard...   Tue Mar 12, 2013 2:34 pm

"I Know They Couldn't Do Anything About It Without Causing Worse Damage," Snowflake Whimpered At The Thought Of How She May Have Ended Up If They Did Trying Something Else," I Forgive Them But Not My Former Friend."

(Flyers Of Course :3 How Else Could They Deliver Presents Every Christmas? :3)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vixen
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Roaming in a Blizzard...   Wed Mar 13, 2013 11:58 pm

Vixen just nodded lightly and looked back at Bizmo.

(yeah I know that but do they pull santa's sleigh Like is Santa something that should be in Equestria? lol Is there a 'big man' in charge of presents or not since its equestria and all? ))
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Snowflake
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Roaming in a Blizzard...   Sun Mar 17, 2013 1:06 am

(I'd Say Just A Large Stallion/Colt In Charge Of Presents xD)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vixen
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Roaming in a Blizzard...   Mon Apr 08, 2013 9:08 pm

(well its April .... I'm going to move things along I guess. if its not ok just delete this post)

As Vixen looked back at the doe he realized she slipped back into a sleep. "Fireball!?" he exclaimed

Fireball came back at a start and checked Bizmo's vitals. He sighed and said "She is fine, just slipped into a sleep. Do not fret friends." he smiled. "If you both want I shall call you when she wakes again?"

Vixen shifted a bit then glanced at Snowflake. He knew Fireball the best out of all the deer in the room, he shifted again and said "Fine... " as he stood and started walking out of the room.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Snowflake
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Roaming in a Blizzard...   Mon Apr 08, 2013 10:06 pm

Snowflake Sniffed The Air Then Trotted Out Of The Room Behind Vixen, "Where To Next Vixy-poo?" Snowflake Asked Before Stumbling Over Her Hooves And Falling To The Floor, "Oww...." She Groaned Quietly.

Because Of Her Blindness She Was Not Able To See Where Her Hooves Were Or Where She Was Going, Forcing Her To Use Her Other Senses To Find Her Way.

She Sniffed The Air And Looked Toward Vixen, "Vixy-poo? Are You Still In Here??" She Called Out.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vixen
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Roaming in a Blizzard...   Mon Apr 08, 2013 10:20 pm

Vixen kept going for a moment or two after he heard Snowflake fall. He snorted as she called for him again. Stopping, he turned around to see her on the floor. "This one time....I am answering you. You call me 'Vixy-po' again and I will leave you were you lay." he stated harshly.

((sorry Vixy is mean ...I wonder why Snow likes him lol specially since she can't see him ^_~ ))
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Snowflake
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Roaming in a Blizzard...   Mon Apr 08, 2013 10:57 pm

"But It's A Cute Nickname For You~" Snowflake Giggled, "It's Better Then 'Mr. Mare' Isn't It?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vixen
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Roaming in a Blizzard...   Mon Apr 08, 2013 11:34 pm

Vixen snorted "Do not call me that either." he stated as he shuffled over to her and tried to help her up from the floor. He found it hard to do in a one limb cast. "My name is Vixen, you are SnowFlake...simple as that"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Snowflake
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Roaming in a Blizzard...   Tue Apr 09, 2013 1:25 am

As snowflake got up she quickly gave vixen a quick lick on the snout, "you sound so cute when you're mad," snowflake giggled.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vixen
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Roaming in a Blizzard...   Tue Apr 09, 2013 11:58 pm

Vixen started, jerking back as her tongue made contact with his nose,. Before he could really stop himself he flushed, but within a moment he had it back under control. WHAT was with this doe?!?! He screamed inside his mind. "I am not cute, and.... don't do that!" he added as he rubbed his snout where she kissed him then started off again, making sure to stay close to Snowflake though so she wouldn't tumble over again.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Snowflake
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Roaming in a Blizzard...   Wed Apr 10, 2013 2:11 am

Snowflake giggled then squeaked excitedly before following vixen, "so vixy, where are we going now?" She went up beside him as she blushed softly, why is he acting like he doesnt like me, cupid said he did, she thought to herself as she felt around for vixen.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vixen
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Roaming in a Blizzard...   Wed Apr 10, 2013 3:51 am

Vixen kept moving as she caught up to his side. "Home....I guess." he stated... "There is no other reason to hang out here ..for now.." He glanced down at her and saw her blushing as she felt for him and stuck close. He made sure he kept close to her as well.... if only so she wouldn't fall again.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Snowflake
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Roaming in a Blizzard...   Wed Apr 10, 2013 11:09 am

Snowflake would yawn, "okay," she said with another yawn, "cupid's probably making food Right now anyways," she smiles.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vixen
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Roaming in a Blizzard...   Fri Apr 12, 2013 3:13 pm

Vixen shrugged a bit and continue to walk with Snowflake towards Cupids. He had no intention of staying at all but he had to make sure she got home with out falling again.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roaming in a Blizzard...   

Back to top Go down

Roaming in a Blizzard...
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 15Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 15  Next