An RP Made Especially For MLP Themed Characters.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Trouble on the top of Smokey Mountains

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Thunderp

PostSubject: Trouble on the top of Smokey Mountains   Sat May 04, 2013 1:08 am

It was finally vacation time for Thunderp, Clash, and X. After days of thinking where they should go, they chose the famous Smokey Mountains. After packing, the three BFFs flew to the moutains.

After they got to the top, they had relalized it had been getting darker. Then, a thunderstorm had reached. The lightning had zapped all 3 peagasaus wings for they couldnt go flying to look for help. Other ponies were looking for shelter.

There was a cave just around the corner. All ponies came inside. It was freezing cold. Ponies had to go find some fire wood or at this rate, ponies could freeze to death. Thunderp and another pony risked to find fire wood for the little fillies. It was a tough thunderstorm and it would probably not stop until a week has past.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TheSilverMane

PostSubject: Re: Trouble on the top of Smokey Mountains   Wed May 08, 2013 4:33 am

"Phew!" A pegasus entered the cave, still looking outside at the storm. "I never thought I would find shelter!" He said to himself. He was wering a skarf and a pair of goggles, to protect him from rain and snow. He looked outside for about three more seconds, and turned around to cast his first glance at the inside of the cave.

"Oh!" He said suprised. "I didnĀ“t expect... um... well, this is embarrasing. Do you think perhaps I could stay for the night?" He said smiling at the three friends.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Trouble on the top of Smokey Mountains
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1